Why go Solar?
- Save money
Reduce or eliminate your energy bills, plus earn tax credits and rebates.
- Return on Investment
The average return on investment is 8 years.
- Protect yourself against rising energy costs
The energy market continues to be unpredictable.
- Increase your property value
Boost the value of your home with the addition of solar.
- Solar is great for the environment
Solar is Simple with Granite State Solar
- Upon our home visit, we we provide you with our recommendations on how large a solar system you need.
- All our systems are installed, and maintained by certified technicians, electricians and engineers.
- Our products are supported by manufacturer warranties.
- We take care of all the details; financing, paperwork with the electric companies, state, federal tax credit and electric company.
A home energy audit is the first step towards increasing the energy efficiency of your home! Turn Cycle Solutions’ certified energy auditor will assess your home’s energy consumption and efficiency through a mix of visual and diagnostic testing. During an energy audit we will:
- Visually inspect the current insulation in your home, see what areas of your home are insulated and if the insulation is up to par with today’s standards
- In addition to the visual inspection, we will also use thermal imaging to assess areas of your home, such as behind walls, which are hard to see with the human eye
- Test the efficiency and safety of your heating system
- Conduct a blower door test determining how much your home leaks and where the leaks are. After the completion of the energy audit, our team will create a plan of action for how you can increase the energy efficiency of your home — saving you money on your monthly energy bills!
How the Solarize Program Works
Also see the U.S. Department of Energy SunShot Initiative Solarize Guidebook (32 page, PDF) on making solar energy cost competitive with other forms of energy by the end of the decade.